TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Improvements and fixes
We have introduced a number of new features and improvements to existing ones:
- Self-registration and enrollment for learners
- Two-step login
- Enhancement in navigation in Programs
- Apply custom color schemes for selected tenants
Self-registration and enrollment for learners
Learners can now self-register on the platform. After that, either instructors can enroll them manually or automatically using enrollment rules in the selected learning content or users themselves can browse available items in the Catalog and self-enroll to selected courses or programs.
Improvements and fixes
Enhancement in navigation in Programs
Upon completing a module in a program, learners now can choose to proceed to the next module or select a specific module from the program description's module list.
Custom color scheme support for tenants
Administrators can select a pre-defined color scheme to align all pages in the tenant interface with the company's brand book.
- We fixed the Undo option behavior for the copy-and-paste function in Media Block and Rich. Now users can undo the paste done by mistake.
- Links in Media Blocks are now inserted as active links.
- The SCORM playback issues in Safari and Firefox occurred in some tenants are fixed.
- Teams can not be deleted if they own any content
- 500 error happening on the objectives page when searching for some objective shouldn’t occur any more
- Fixed an issue when unlisted Vimeo videos were not working
- Fixed preview issues with some Vimeo videos
- Reports don’t show negative values for number of enrolled users any more
- Courses with online classes can now finish correctly
- Fixed the icon for “draft” content in course table of contents
- The problem when no cover image could be added to SCORM is fixed
- When opening labs for review, learner gets the correct view, not the Instructor’s interface
- Improved performance for enrollments. Now many personal enrollments (45+) can be added without issues
- Navigation in One-page compositions is improved for learner. Now table of contents correctly navigates inside the one-page compositions
- Improved Arabic localization for profile, course player, pdf player and for the management portal
- Sometimes after uploading a video to the Vimeo library, it is stuck and is not processed
- New members cannot be added to a newly created team without refreshing the screen
- The date and time selector sometimes does not fit on the screen in Reports
- When signing out from Avatar, a user is not signed out from LMS
- The external link to a cover image cannot be edited
- When zooming in using the mouse wheel or touch bar in the PDF viewer, the first page of the file is shown; the zoom value cannot be changed manually
- SCORM: 401 error occurs after the upload is canceled and the 2nd upload attempt is initiated
- SCORMs can not be archived
- Settings applied for a certain SCORM version are not distinguished accordingly
- Not found" text is displayed if Learner tries to start a quiz with due date in the past
- Text is incorrectly wrapped in tables in rich text
- Customize Default View doesn't applies to Collections filter
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article