· Fixes and improvements
This release primarily focuses on introducing a variety of fixes and improvements for Assessment, Reports, and the user interface for learners.
Fixes and improvements
Instructors can now download all attachments from selected learner assignments as a ZIP file for offline batch assessment and review.
All scores in reports are now displayed as percentages (for example, 58.08%), not as decimal fractions as before. This enhances readability and simplifies copying and pasting into other systems.
My courses and Catalog for learner
· We have set “All” as the default filter for collections on the My courses and Catalog pages. This allows learners to quickly view all courses they are enrolled in or courses available for self-enrollment.
· If no courses are available for self-enrollment, the Catalog page is not displayed to learners.
· Collection titles are no longer displayed on course and program tiles to optimize their display for both mobile and desktop devices.
· We have enhanced the breadcrumbs navigation for a more consistent experience across the platform. For example, when users open a quiz in a course, the full navigation path, including the course title, is now displayed in breadcrumbs.
· We have redesigned the LTI widget to display attempts and minimum passing scores in the quiz and lab widgets. We have also improved the appearance of the cover image, description, and attempts review on the course page.
· We have added an option to hide activity names in one-page units in courses for a less cluttered article view.
Roles and permissions
· The Group owner, Unit owner roles were updated
· Two new roles, Group supervisor and Unit supervisor were added (to view reports for the group or unit)
· The Masterdata administrator role was added to manage settings for catalog collections, content categories, grading scales, and terms
· The Teams administrator role was added to manage all teams
· A new approach was introduced to managing permissions for roles, groups, units and reports so that each unit, group or report have individual roles with a list of permissions relevant to that unit, group or report only
· Proctoring settings can now be managed individually for each tenant, so various customers can have various settings for the integration with Constructor Proctor
· Logout issues were fixed
· The PDF viewer component was updated to the latest version to fix several bugs
· Paddings were fixed on the My course and Catalog pages
· Uploading images in the text editor was fixed
· The error with saving cover images after editing was fixed
· The date and time selector for reports now fits on the screen
· The permissions for Group owner and Unit owner were updated
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article